Junior Bullion and Treasury Dealer at Tavex
Tavex is a unique financial institution by all corporate and community standards. Established in Estonia 30 years ago, the company operates in more than 10 European countries. We opened our first office in Bucharest in September 2019 and so far we have three offices in the capital – Afi Cotroceni, Sun Plaza, and Mega Mall. We aim to be the leader in investment gold and currency exchange in Romania, offering the highest quality of service at the best possible price. Following the tremendous success of Tavex in the Southeast region, we are expanding our Romanian branch outside Bucharest focusing on Cluj-Napoca and Timisoara.
If you truly value:
- Proportionate recognition to efforts made and results achieved;
- Learning something new every day in a dynamic environment;
- Happiness at work – Tavex has been awarded by its members “Europe’s best employer”, multiple times;
- To be valued by your clients and colleagues because you are a trained professional;
- To be part of a Champions League finals team.
No experience in the field needed! Tavex believes that people are the most valuable asset and would hire and train you, even without previous experience, as long as you:
- Are Self – disciplined – can get a lot done without needing to be supervised;
- Have the ability to work with numbers and database analysis;
- Are passionate about capital markets and the global macroeconomic processes;
- Rush to work – because you love it, not because you are late;
- Are responsible, self-driven, and adaptive person;
- Being in the process or having a Bachelor’s degree;
- Are fluent in English;
- Are ready to be trained, travel, and transfer knowledge between the company’s branches in Romania and abroad.
With regards to our business expansion in Romania, we are looking for a Junior bullion and treasury dealer, with the following main responsibilities:
- Help in establishing Tavex, as the leader on the gold and currency market in Romania;
- Currency trading and quotation of the wholesale operations;
- Consulting customers on gold investments;
- Management of all physical stock and transactions;
- Preparation of invoices, reports, bank payments, and other administrative documentation;
- Work with numbers and database analysis.
- Transparency, open relations, family values, and ethics;
- Starting gross salary 5100 RON;
- Sign-up bonus 5100 RON after the completion of the initial training until the sixth month;
- Dynamic work in a young and ambitious team;
- An environment that promotes personal and professional development.