Junior gold and currency dealer
Tavex is a unique financial institution by all corporate and community standards. Established in Estonia 30 years ago, the company operates in more than 10 European countries. We opened our first office in Bucharest in September 2019. We aim to be the leader in investment gold and currency exchange in Romania, offering the highest quality of service at the best possible price.
If you truly value :
- Proportionate recognition to efforts made and results achieved;
- Learning something new every day in a dynamic environment;
- Happiness at work – Tavex has been awarded by its members “Europe’s best employer”, multiple times;
- To be valued by your clients and colleagues because you are a trained professional;
- To be part of a Champions League finals team .
With regards to our business expansion in Romania, we are looking for a Junior dealer , with the following main responsibilities:
- Help in establishing Tavex , as the leader on the gold and currency market in Romania;
- Currency trading and quotation of the wholesale operations;
- Consulting clients on gold investments;
- Management of all currencies and gold physical stock;
- Preparation of invoices, reports, bank payments, and other administrative documentation.
No experience in the field needed! Tavex believes that people are the most valuable asset and would hire and train you, even without previous experience, as long as you:
- Are Self – disciplined – can get a lot done without needing to be supervised;
- Have the ability to work with numbers and database analysis;
- Are passionate about capital markets and the global macroeconomic processes;
- Rush to work – because you love it, not because you are late;
- Are a responsible, self-driven and adaptive person;
- Being in the process of, or having a Bachelor’s degree;
- He is fluent in English.
- Transparency, open relations, family values and ethics;
- Grosssalary 5100 RON. A monthly bonus sized by the profit and personal performance (680 RON gross
after prime period of training);
- Sign-up bonus 5100 RON gross after the completion of the training until the sixth month.
- Annual bonus based on analysis of individual performance;
- Dynamic work in a young and ambitious team;
- An environment that promotes personal and professional development
We will only contact pre-approved applicants.