Tavex is a unique financial institution by all corporate and community standards. Established in Estonia 28
years ago, the company operates in 9 European countries. We opened our first office in Bucharest in
September 2019 and we plan to open two more offices in the capital and one in Brasov at the beginning of
2020. We aim to be the leader in investment gold and currency exchange in Romania, offering the highest
quality of service at the best possible price.
If you truly value:
• Proportionate recognition to efforts made and results achieved;
• Learning something new every day in a dynamic environment;
• Happiness at work – Tavex has been awarded by its members “Europe’s best employer”, multiple
• To be valued by your clients and colleagues because you are a trained professional;
• To be part of a Champions League finals team.
With regards to our business expansion in Romania, we are looking for a Junior dealer, with the
following main responsibilities:
• Help in establishing Tavex, as the leader on the gold and currency market in Romania;
• Currency trading and quotation of the wholesale operations;
• Consulting customers on gold investments;
• Management of all currencies and gold physical stock;
• Preparation of invoices, reports, bank payments, and other administrative documentation.
No experience in the field needed! Tavex believes that people are the most valuable asset and
would hire and train you, even without previous experience, as long as you:
• Are Self – disciplined – can get a lot done without needing to be supervised;
• Have the ability to work with numbers and database analysis;
• Are passionate about capital markets and the global macroeconomic processes;
• Rush to work – because you love it, not because you are late;
• Are responsible, self-driven and adaptive person;
• Being in the process of obtaining or finished a Bachelor’s degree;
• Are fluent in English.
• Transparency, open relations, family values, and ethics;
• Net salary 3200 RON. A monthly bonus sized by the profit and personal performance (a minimum of
300 RON guaranteed for the first 12 months);
• Yearly bonus 6000 RON (in the first 12 months it will be paid monthly 500 lei per month);
• Dynamic work in a young and ambitious team;
• An environment that promotes personal and professional development.
Please, apply with CV and cover letter in English. We will only contact pre-approved applicants.