Tavex is part of the Scandinavian Tavid Group – the leading gold and silver investment trader in Northern and Southeastern Europe. We have been operating for more than 30 years and proudly present in 12 countries. Tavex has been awarded ARS’s Best Employer multiple times, Best Financial Company, as well as numerous work environment recognitions, such as: BigSEE and A’Design – all first prizes. We aim to be the leader in all we do, from recruiting to remuneration, from customer service to workspace.
As a fast-growing financial company, Tavex provides challenging careers in a family-like, people-oriented environment. We value our colleagues and share our success through competitive pay, profit-sharing and fringe benefits, as well as advancement opportunities. Proportionate recognition to efforts-made and results-achieved, is our standard.
We are looking for a Finance content creator who will be part of Tavex’s Digital Sales team.
If you are:
- A person who wants to stand out, lead the way and disrupt the oldest asset class, through hard work;
- Responsible self-starter with the ability to work independently and enthusiastically collaborate with a team;
- Passionate about building a better tomorrow by increasing the level of financial and economic literacy;
- Passionate about collecting and analyzing financial and socioeconomic data;
- Passionate about the creation of informative visual materials – infographics, tables, and others;
- Ready to train, travel, and transfer knowledge between the company’s branches;
- Team player.
Then read on…
- Do research for, write, and prepare economic and financial analyses, news articles, infographics, and other informational content for an in-house media, “The Golden Newspaper” print publication, and social media groups for financial education;
- Provide support for the preparation of video and audio content;
- Help SEO activities and content multiplication for different markets – write, edit, modify, translate, and adapt articles;
- Join the conversation in relevant online forums and groups;
- Follow relevant news flow, data publications, and experts in the field of economics.
- High level of curiosity and strong interest in the field of economics, finance, personal finance, and investments;
- A desire for daily development;
- At least 1 year of experience in economic writing;
- Knowledge of economic concepts, theories, and history and ability to present economic, financial, and historical information clearly through good writing and verbal skills – economic storytelling;
- Ability to work with data – discover, understand, interpret, process, and present visually;
- Ability to set goals, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Fluency in English and Romanian.
Nice to have:
- Understand how SEO works;
- Knowledge of the principles of digital marketing;
- Experience with digital platforms and social media.
Then, Tavex would love to offer you:
- Competitive negotiable salary and profit-sharing potential;
- Transparency, open relations, family values, and ethics;
- Dynamic work in a young and ambitious team;
- An environment that promotes personal and professional development;
- Award-winning team buildings;
- Access to various learning platforms;
- Mentorship program.
The position is based in our office, located in Bucharest, and is permanent full-time employment. Up to 30% of your monthly work time could be done remotely.
Does the role sound exciting? Do not hesitate to send us your application today!